- The file has to be saved in PDF format (Press Quality). We do not accept files in MS Word
- The file has to be prepared in CMYK colour scale, the recommended resolution of image is 300dpi.
- It is advisable to convert texts in curves (convert to curves, create outlines).
- Combine and rasterise all objects that contain gradient colours, transparent objects, shadow and filter effects in one layer before saving in PDF format.
- Book cover and inside pages have to be saved in different PDF files.
Preparation of inside pages
- The file has to include bleed of 5mm on all edges, crop marks have to be marked.
- If the file will be printed up to the edge of the page, bleed of 5mm has to be set.
- When preparing a PDF file of inside pages, each page has to be on a separate page and file has to include blank pages.
- In PDF file, all pages have to be the same size and with the same page orientation (portrait or landscape). Layout is not necessary.