- The file has to be saved in PDF format (Press Quality). We do not accept files in MS Word
- The file has to be prepared in CMYK colour scale, the recommended resolution of image is 300dpi.
- It is advisable to convert texts in curves (convert to curves, create outlines).
- Combine and rasterise all objects that contain gradient colours, transparent objects, shadow and filter effects in one layer before saving in PDF format.
- Book cover and inside pages have to be saved in different PDF files.
Preparation of cover layout
- The size of the back of the cover has to comply with the selected paper, its thickness, total number of pages and type of issue.
- The file has to be prepared in line with the attached layout of the each separate book issue.